„Startups & Family Business – the Perfect Match for the Future?!“
- Which are the global technological challenges of the new decade?
- Why and in what way should family entrepreneurs an startups intensify their cooperation?
- What success factors do tradition and innovation have in common to build a better future?
- Find answers to these questions by discussing with our experts showing successful examples.
Welcome Speech by Dr. Detlef Koch (Partner, BEITEN BURKHARDT) followed by a moderated discussion by Dr. Albert M. Geiger (Partner, ALPHAZIRKEL International) with our guests:
- Andreas Fischer (Founder, FMV First Momentum Ventures Management GmbH)
- Birte Hackenjos (CEO, Haufe Group)
- Rodrigo Hortega de Velasco (Head of Investments UK, Döhler Ventures)
- Dr. Dieter Kraft (Managing Director, Trumpf Ventures)
- Alfons Riek (Vice President, Festo AG & Co. KG)
- Dr. Gesine von der Groeben (Partner, BEITEN BURKHARDT)
Cover: Simon Gehrke Kommunikationsdesign www.simongehrke.de