“Next Gen – better staying in the family business or having an own startup?”
How has the succession changed in the family business?
Which ways does the Next Gen want to go and why?
Is starting your own startup paving the way for innovation in the company of origin?
Or is motivation layered in self-realization?
Is the orderly succession arrangement a thing of the past?
We discussed these questions with four successors from family entrepreneurs who founded their own company and did not (yet) follow the traditional succession in the family business:
- Patrick Bohrer (Co-Founder & Business Development, FLSK Products GmbH)
- Andreas Fischer (Founding Partner, First Momentum Ventures)
- Oliver Nützel (Founder & CEO, Regiondo GmbH)
- Simon Tüchelmann (Co-Founder & CEO, Kreatize GmbH)
- Moderation: Dr. Albert M. Geiger and Barbara Kearney